Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow'd

Everything happens for a reason....right?
I know this is true but it doesn't make me any happier when I am faced with something I don't like.

We are at a stand still because our social worker called this morning and said the roads were too bad to come all the way to Muskegon. I am sure that she has a valid point and I don't want to see anyone get hurt...
But may I point out that we not only made it to both our appointments in Jenison but made our first one after wiping out the Jeep. So now after cramming all the paperwork and cleaning into last week we now have to sit on our hands till next Monday.

We are also in the process of waiting to find out who our new Russian consultant is because ours just up and quit last week. All my hard work is going to the crapper!

Just to top it off, I got an e-mail last week Thursday (from union prez) saying that if our millage fails I will be out of a job by July and even if it does pass it looks like PSO for us and that may not include FD people. Who knows...it must be hard to talk to the city when there heads are so far up there butts.

Well enough sharing of the good news .... hope everyone else is having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your luck honey, but it will pay off, just be patient!!!! I know you hate that but it is true. Great things come to those who wait! I know that it is hard, I could hardly wait 9mo when they were inside me I can just imagine how you feel. Just keep your head up and stay positive. Love you lots and consider yourself hugged

    ReplyDelete