Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cautious Optimism

We finally talked to our social worker and our first "home study" meeting is on Thursday...get this, not at our home!

Anyway, we both meet with her this time, then we each go by ourselves for a visit, then she comes to the house and meets the "other" kids and Holly.

We have to take some classes too, the first of those starting on Feb. 8th.

As far as work goes... here is the latest. The city council decided to go for a 1.25 (m) millage in May, if that passes, my job should be good for 5 years. If not....well that's still up in the air, but the new mayor stopped by the station and told us he would like to use some of the "rainy day fund" up before laying anyone off. What does that mean???? I have no idea. I don't care as long as I can keep my job until this process is over.

So if you know anyone who lives in Wyoming...put in a good word for us!

1 comment: