Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Early on....

My step mom turned me onto a friend of hers that blog'd her adventure through adoption and I have decided this is the best way to keep everyone informed of our going's on.

For those who need to catch up, me and Tim have started the process of adopting two boys from Russia. We are asking for boys under the age of 40 months. We are very early on in the process and are all ready up to our eye balls in paper work and check writing.

Today was both good and bad for me. We went to the post office and the nice lady there (yes, she was very nice) helped us get our passport stuff sent out... so check that off my list. But then we printed out more paperwork (most of which I understand little of) and now I am just plain frustrated.

I know this isn't going to be easy (if it's worth it, it never is) but we would really appreciate any and all the spare prayers.

I will write if I feel the need or something new happens, so check in from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. The adventure begins, you both are in our hearts and prayers

    ReplyDelete