Monday, March 29, 2010

new kind of waiting...

Short and sweet...
We got a call about 2:30pm today from AAI...our home study is done!

I picked it up around 3:30pm, talked to Alla for a bit. We are going to meet up with her in a few weeks for a little one on one time to ask questions and set up a game plan.

At about 4:15pm I headed out to the Sec. of State, which by the way is all the way on the other side of 28th St (at the Centerpoint Mall) that closed at 5pm.

I got there at 4:50pm and (get this!) they were very nice to me, considering I had 32 pages to be apostilled and I had to count them when I got there to make sure. So $32 later...I was good to go!

I am going to drop off all the paperwork to Alla on Wednesday........(big smile) :)

Now we wait some more....as I have said before we do not have a time line for our referral, we are hoping for the Russian gov. to kick it in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment