Monday, May 17, 2010

maybe...just maybe....

So...I have spent the last two days up to my elbows in dirt and landscaping blocks because Tim is "nesting". He hates it when I say that but it's true. Because as if I didn't have enough going right now, the other day he decides after living in this house for almost 7 years...we need to landscape the lawn! God bless him, it did need to be done, and he says that I wanted something to keep me busy...but man, that's hard work!

In his defense, it looks great and he put in more work than I did!

We got an e-mail from Alla today saying that the Russia DOE (Dept. of Education-they deal with the adoptions and orphanages in the country) has the letter with the medical info we have been waiting for and it is on the desk of the "head honcho" awaiting his signature so that it can be released to us.

I asked Alla if it was just the info for Sergei or if they had found another boy....she said she did not know the content of the letter. So we should be getting the info soon. What's soon?...I have no idea, but after a week with no news...this was nice to hear.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers....I will never be able to say THANK YOU enough.

:) Thanks Holly for dealing with my insane crabbiness with a lot of love and a great sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment