Friday, May 21, 2010

so much to do...so little time

Well, I figured we would travel in June, I was hoping any way. I got my wish, we are leaving June 4th. Yes...in two weeks!
They originally wanted us to leave on May 31st, but we have finger printing for immigration on June 2nd and can't really afford to miss that. Besides I have no idea how I am going to get everything done in two week, I certainly wouldn't have in just over 1 week.

We are very excited and very busy...well, I am, Tim's just busy complaining about all the stuff to be done. He is dreading the plain ride so he has been a little pissy. He will get over it I am sure.

We sent in our Visa paperwork today, had to do the 3 day turn around service because of the short time frame (no big deal right, what's an extra $240)! I just hope I got the darn paperwork right, I must have been on the phone with them like 20 times yesterday.

Just to make things fun, Alla is out of the office today and Monday and the e-mail address to the Russian office (who I am supposed to be in contact with) won't go through our e-mail!

We have to pick flights but we do not have an itinerary yet....and they don't get any cheaper.

Enough complaining though. I got to print out pictures to put in two little photo albums for Landen. It was a little overwhelming because I put names on the photos (like Holly, Lieut, Holstein, etc.) When it came time to label photos of Tim and I.....I have to admit I was a little taken aback. For the first time I had to put down Mom and Dad! I know....Right!

Holly helped me pick out a couple more toys and I think we are all set there. It's just figuring out how to get it all packed in as few suitcases as possible!

Well time to get back to work..... I will keep everyone updated on any changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment