Tuesday, May 11, 2010

waiting on updates

Note: Just in case anyone wanted to know, I posted a little clock on the blog that tells you what time it is in Tyumen, Russia.
This is where we will be traveling and where Sergei is now.

We are almost through our supporting documents (for now) and are waiting to hear from Russia. Alla says that our paperwork is there and has been translated. We are waiting to hear about adopting a second child from this region, she says this can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days....

If there is not another boy under the age of 4 in good health available, I am assuming they will just send the requested info on Sergei back to us so we can make our decision on him.

I am hoping to know what the heck is going on by the end of this week.

Alla told me to get a couple of small photo albums and some toys together, so she must think we are going to travel soon.
I got Sergei his first stuffed puppy today, seems silly but it made me smile!


Anyway, hope to have more info soon, as always THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment